By Kelly Rogan, on 9 July 2015
Seeing the great interest generated by the above comparison of mobile applications - Burger King vs. McDonald's - now we are back with a new article of the same style, but changing to the fashion industry: Mango vs. App Zara App. What mobile marketing strategy generates more engagement? Right now we are at the beginning of sales in Spain and the sales will increase exponentially, both online and in stores. Mango and Zara are two of the most powerful in the textile sector and with great international Spanish brands. Surely more than one consumer is using the app right now of her favorite brand for pricing or shopping. Let's start with the installation of applications on mobile!
- Zara App: In total 646 people have voted, giving the application a score of 4.5 out of 5. There is a maximum score of 526 references and with the minimum of 51.
- Mango App: A total of 1,352 people provided a full valuation of 3.5 out of 5. With the highest value given by 565 and 371 users. Although the minimum grade is lower than that of Zara, the positive side is that it has raised twice the amount of comments than its competitor, which helps to understand that the application is widely used with IOS.
- Zara App: 40,001 consumers have rated this app so far, giving it a rating of 4.1 out of 5. In total, 23,041 have decided to give the top score and 3,440 people gave the minimum score. It has between 5 and 10 million downloads.
- Mango App: The average rating is 3.5 out of 5 taken from valuations of 9,081 users. 3,934 have given the maximum score and 1,710 gave the minimum. It has been downloaded by between 1 and 5 million users.
- Mango Android App has the 471 position in the ranking of Spanish applications and within the category of Lyfestyle is ranked 24.
- Mango App on the market of IOS has the 126 position in the Spanish general ranking and within the category of Lyfestyle is ranked 19th.
- Zara Android App has the 271 position in the ranking of Spanish applications and within the category of Lyfestyle is ranked 10th.
- Zara App on the market of IOS has the 37th position in the general ranking Spanish and within the category of Lyfestyle is ranked 5th.
- Assist in the purchasing process. For example, to find the reference of a garment or a particular store. Although after the purchase is made from a PC or in person at the store.
- Generate mobile purchases. The application itself functions as e-commerce and can be ordered through them.
- Mango and Mango Man